Fort Lauderdale, United States
HELLO FORT LAUDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale, a city in Florida is famous for its beaches and boating canals, stunning scenery, vibrant attractions and kid-friendly activities. For great shopping, dining and nightlife, you should visit this beautiful city.
Places to visit-
- Las Olas Boulevard- It is famous for its shops, unique galleries, restaurants, trendy boutiques, and nightclubs. It also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year.
- NSU Art Museum- It is a must visit place for art lovers.
- Fort Lauderdale Beaches- These beaches offers various activities for the visitors like surfing, water skiing and sun worshipping.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park- It offers picnic areas with tables and grills for cooking, clean restrooms and playground for children.
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum- It is devoted to preserving and showcasing the history of the Packard Motor Company.
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts-It is a performance venue that delivers quality entertainment, educational opportunities.
- Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum- It is devoted to history and honors the heroes of WWII.
- Parker Playhouse- It hosts performances by various artists that include concerts, Broadway productions, orchestras and comedians.
- Fort Lauderdale Fire and Safety Museum- It is famous for its unique architecture and atmosphere.
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park- It offers activities include hiking, cycling, inline skating, swimming, fishing, canoeing and wildlife watching.
- Fort Lauderdale Symphony Orchestra
Where to stay?
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort –It offers 3 outdoor pools, bars, 24-hour front desk.
- Wyndham Palm-Aire- This hotel is located near the shops of Las Olas Boulevard. It offers a children's pool with a waterslide, tennis and basketball courts.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino- This hotel provides a casino and a 4-acre lagoon-style tropical pool. The hotel's casino offers 48 live-action poker tables.