Fort Lauderdale, United States
HELLO FORT LAUNDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale in Florida is a city famous for its beautiful beaches and their boating canals. Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale is a best place for a walk and also in water taxi you can enjoy here outdoor restaurant, luxury hotel, boutiques, bars.
Place to visit-
- Fort Lauderdale beach-Here you can enjoy water sports, cafes, palm trees , outside shower and a great atmosphere.
- The Fort Lauderdale Antique car museum-It’s the best place for you if you are fond of cars and their history .It has great staff and amazing exhibition with extremely cool collections.
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park-It’s a cool place to explore and there is a wide variety of Birds here.
- Butterfly world-It’s an amazing place to go with family and explore the botanical garden with butterflies, insect museum, and various birds.
- Secrete woods Nature Center-Great place for kids and family to go along and also they have educational rooms for children.
- Tree Tops Park-It’s a park where you can walk or do boating, fishing, horse riding and also you can explore wildlife.
- Sebastian street beach-cool place to hang out with friends and enjoy the beach with playground and also you can rent umbrella and lounge chairs.
- Plantation Historical Museum-If you love to explore regional history this is the best place to go and explore in Quaint Museum with permanent exhibition and butterfly garden.
- Museum of Discovery and Science –It’s a science center here you can find so many incredible fun displays and exhibits and also they have outdoor physics exhibition.
- Bonnet House Museum &Gardens-It’s a must see place full of knowledge, Art, abundant history and nature.
Where to stay?
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort-It’s a 4star hotel with reasonable price and good services, great location and 3 miles away from Museum of Art Lauderdale.
- Best western Plus Oceanside Inn-It’s a waterside hotel with cozy rooms and friendly staff.2.5 miles away from Bonnet Hotel Museum & Garden.
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort-It’s a chic resort with comfortable and reasonable price rooms plus private beach, a pool and a waterfront restaurant.